DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONTESTING THE PROVISIONAL ANSWER KEYS FOR THE EXAMINATION HELD ON 24.09.2017
In our endeavour to enhance transparency and ensure fair competition, FCI,RO,BENGALURU invites contests from candidates with reference to the Phase I Examination for Recruitment of Watchman which was held on 24.09.2017. As per this scheme, any candidate who has a valid Roll Number for the aforementioned phase of the examination can contest the examination with respect to the questions, provisional answer keys, etc.
- Candidates can contest against any question which was present in the question paper for the examination held on 24.09.2017, if they are of the opinion that the provisional answer key is wrong. Such contests submitted by the candidates will be examined by an Expert Panel, based on which the final answer key shall be prepared. The final evaluation shall be based on this final answer key prepared by Expert Panel after considering all contest received. The final answer key thus prepared by EXPERT PANEL after considering all contests shall be treated as FINAL.
- The Provisional answer keys have been uploaded on 28-09-2017 for the information of all concerned. Contests are invited from the candidates from 29.09.2017 to 05-10-2017.
- Please note that any contest received after the stipulated time period will not be entertained or looked into.
- Candidates are strongly advised to contest well in time without waiting for the last date in order to qualify for the same.
- The candidates should take note that only those contests which have been uploaded through the authorised portal will be responded and looked into. All other contests (without supporting documents) will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected. Please note that the contests sent through other modes will not be attended to.
- In case the candidate is facing any problem, he/she may explain the grievance in the Help Desk Link provided in the portal. However, please note that any contest will not be entertained if sent through the HELP DESK or as mail to the aforementioned mail id.
- The final answer key prepared by EXPERT PANEL after considering all contests shall be treated as FINAL.